* Recently appeared as Roman Emperor Caligula on the History Channel's 1400 Days of Terror
* Played serial killer Rodney Alcala in Bachelor #1 with Nosedive Productions RAW FEED at The Brick Theatre in Brooklyn
* Played Richard Avedon in a reading of Scribblin at the Automat at Maggie Flanigan Studios...a play based on the lives of Richard Avedon and James Baldwin
* Recently finished shooting two short films as part of Synthetic Cinema's Five Senses of Fear Anthology set to air this Spring 2013 on The Chiller Network
- Killer in TOUCH directed by Emily Hagins
- Travis in GLIMPSE directed by Miko Hughes
* My newly written stage play, FEAR NOT, will have a public reading this coming year...
on a series of interviews, "FEAR NOT", follows the 13 month saga of
Louis Blanding Fowler from the time his B-24 Liberator was shot down
over Austria, in March of 1944, to his escape in East Prussia from his
Nazi captors, in April, 1945.
* Played Sergeant Jake in the Southern rock musical workshop of SMILE this September
* Sloss the Lawyer in David Spaltro's Feature Film
"Things I Don't Understand"
* Sam in Brewsie and Willie - A WWII Feature Film
A feature length film adaptation of Gertrude Stein's novella that will be shot in the style of a stage play... At the end of WWII, Brewsie and Willie are about to be demobilized/redeployed along with the other G.I.'s in their company. Waiting for their orders, the men talk about the America to which they will return.
* Very excited to be collaborating with MozzleStead Productions in story development
* Stage play and Screenplay - FEAR NOT
* Greek Tragedy Screenplay - HONOR BLOOD
* Horror Screenplay - KERNSVILLE
* Developing the story for a Musical based on my late Papou